T W E N T Y S I X.
Never underestimate what can happen in a year. 25 was a year full of self discovery, new friendships, tough goodbyes and the start of a new chapter. Crazy to think I am 26 years old. Some mornings I wake up feeling like a million bucks and others I wake up with aches and pains! Yikes…I’m getting old! haha With that being said, what a time it is to be a live! I am really looking forward to this year and truly believe this year has incredible things in store! && for all of you new beauties following along I wanted to introduce myself and express how thankful I am that you’re still following even after the Nordstrom Anniversary Sales are over! Thank You!
My name is Abie White and I’m the voice behind Denim and Details! I am a proud wife to a Physical Therapist, Zach and we are participating in the Travel PT Program where we move somewhere new every 13 weeks within the US! We started on the new adventure May 27th, 2018 & loving it so far! Below are 26 things you may not know about me!
- Elementary teacher taking a break to travel the US of A with the husband while he works as a Travel Physical Therapist!
- Currently living in Cape Cod, Massachusetts but still call Nashville, TN home!
- Married at 22 years old and my husband, Zach, is pretty much the best person on this planet.
- My dream car is a White/Pearl MLK 350. (We’ll see how far this teaching salary can take me haha).
- Dog lover! I have a 3-year-old English Cream Golden doodle named Cooper and he is pretty much the best puppy dog ever!
- I have to make my bed before starting the day. Plus, there’s nothing better than coming home to a bed that’s made and crawling in to get cozy at night.
- I LOVE to bake, but HATE to cook!
- Going on my second year of blogging! I love it more and more every day!
- I consider myself somewhat of an extroverted introvert and a forever procrastination perfectionist.
- Taco Bell? Never had it. (I know, crazy right?!)
- I absolutely hate silence. Due to a constant ringing in my ear from a wreck, I have to have music, T.V, fan, etc. in the back ground. If it gets too loud I’ve had to learn how to lip read so that I can know what you’re saying.
- Growing up I participated in any type of dance you could thing of- ballet, tap dance, jazz, hip-hop, etc. I even competed in some! I still LOVE to watch it on television. Dancing with the Stars is one of my favorite shows!
- You know the saying, “You’re as blind as a bat!?” Yeah, that’s me! I have THE absolute worst eyesight! I first got glasses in Kindergarten and contacts in 4th grade. I’m basically blind but hope to one day get Lasik Surgery! Fingers crossed!
- I could eat Mexican food anytime of the day. Fajita Tacos are my absolute favorite! I mean, Taco Tuesdays are what get me through Mondays!
- I have to have a Diet Mountain Dew every morning! It’s my coffee!
- When it comes to dessert, ice cream over everything! If you haven’t had Jeni’s Ice Cream, you haven’t lived!
- Growing up my favorite days were Sundays and “First” days of school because I got to come up with a cute outfit to wear. (As my husband says, “Some things never change” haha)
- Call me old fashion but I enjoy sending and receiving cards! I collect such sweet cards from dear friends and family members that I will cherish forever! It’s a little thing you can do to have such a big impact on someone’s day!
- I have been to Disney World in Florida 9 times and I can’t wait to go back!
- Cleaning is my favorite! I have to have a clean kitchen before I can go to sleep!
- I could eat ketchup on practically anything & hate mustard.
- Lists! I write an average of 3 to-do lists daily. The feeling of being organized and especially crossing things off my list the old school pen and paper way, feels fantastic!
- T.V shows > Movies any day! Zach says I prefer the character development!
- I’ve been Gluten Free since 2016.
- Growing up, I was a total fan girl over NSYNC! I went to all of the album concerts and to this day, I own every NSYNC album!
- I have a heart for people and LOVE hearing from YOU!
THANK YOU so much for stopping by to read this post! I’m SO excited to see what 26 holds for me and can’t wait for you to follow along on my journey!
DO we have something in common?! IF so, I would love to know! Leave me a comment below or contact me here!