Happy Tuesday! Can you believe it’s February!? I feel like January had 47 days! Anyone else!? February is the month of red, pinks, LOVE, hearts and all things mushy gushy! The one thing I do LOVE to do, is buy a new Valentine’s Day dress each year!! I always get a red or pink Valentine’s Day dress. Which I feel like there are very few times that us girls get to dress up throughout the year and Valentine’s Day happens to be one of those! So take advantage and spend a little bit on a dress that you will feel HOT in and it won’t break the bank!
I think this is the perfect little pink dress that would work great for a dressy or casual date night! (I would like to note that the dress is a bit see through so I would suggest wearing a slip! I’ve linked a couple here & here!) Dress it up with block sandals or closed toed heels or go casual with a sandal or closed toe wedge! I’ve linked some of my favorites above!
One of the most Valentine’s Day related blog post recommendations were Valentine’s Day date ideas + what you could wear for each so I thought it would be fun to share that here! I will share the date night idea then link some outfit ideas for each directly under it! Let’s get started!
Date Night Ideas + Outfit ideas
- Fancy Dinner + Movie – Treat yourself to that new restaurant that just opened and make sure to get dessert! Key to this date is to put your phones away and really focus on being in the present with your loved one. After dinner go check out the newest chick flick or Rom/Com out in theatre!
- Cooking Class– Check out your local Whole Foods or visit this website to schedule a night of making yummy food and memories that will last a lifetime!
- Outdoor Picnic– I know it’s chilli in a lot of places throughout the world in February, but even if you bundle up, light up some candles and sit out on the porch to eat some good food, it’s something different and romantic! If your near a beach, load up your picnic blanket and enjoy a beautiful sunset dinner!
- Indoor Rock Climbing – Get your exercise on with your loved one, with an indoor rock climbing experience. Add a little extra fun and make it a competition to see who gets to the top faster!
- Skydiving– Have you been skydiving? OK, I am not saying go skydiving don’t worry. 🙂 But if your city has indoor skydiving then you should definitely sign each other up and do it together! You will both love the rush and he will love how adventurous you are! haha
- Netflix and Chill– Pick out the movies that you want to watch and watch them all! Who cares if you don’t move from the couch for 4 hours! Order take our or have a pizza delivered! Stock up on all the sweets and cuddle the night away!
- Dance Class – Get your groove on and dance the night away! Check out Groupon for a cheap class near you!
- Ice Skating– If your city has an indoor/outdoor Ice skating rink, try out your skills out on the ice! I don’t last long before falling but it makes for a great laugh and a fun experience!
- Coffee + Bookstore – Grab a coffee from Starbucks and stroll through your local bookstore! The library might be closed in the evening, but a bookstore will do just fine. You can enjoy simple reads and find the next reads to put on your book list!
- Couples Massage – Don’t want to go to pay for a Spa experience? No worries! Create a Spa night at home! Complete with bubble bath, candles, foot massages, and whatever else your ideal spa treatment would include!
– Go hiking to catch the sunrise! Need I say more! 🙂
Still looking for that perfect gift to get HIM!? Check out this post here!
Thanks for stopping by!